Boards of Advisors
A clearly charted Board of Advisors (Board) comprised of CXO, SVP, and VP-level customer executives provides strategic guidance and tactical market intelligence to support the governance mandate of your Board of Directors.
When deciding to launch a client event, a company is engaging their hardest earned metric of success: their customers. Often these programs are assigned to internal resources as a side project. Thirty years of experience has shown that it takes a dedicated, experienced team capable of handling senior executive customer relationships with exceptional attention to detail. Our commitment to every client is the delivery of a highly productive event that will improve your business planning and performance.
Our Boards operate on the basis of a continuous, end-to-end process of engagement, as opposed to a series of static events or meetings that typically characterize a “Customer Council”. Our third-party role ensures that the workflow of our Boards is maintained on a consistent basis. The result is a streamlined investment of time, resources and expenses required by the host organization.
The Harvard Group’s experience, resources and process ensures that every Board we assemble:
- Is comprised of high-profile CXOs;
- Secures legal compliance approval that can often limit executive participation in vendor-sponsored programs;
- Contributes insight into changing industry trends, effective marketing strategies, clarity regarding distribution/channel issues, and effective account management planning;
- Provides actionable, forward-looking counsel for strategic planning initiatives;
- Participates in formulating “course corrections” for these strategies;
- Influences CIO/CXO industry thought leaders who can serve as industry advocates.
Experience, expertise, process, and disciplined delivery are provided from all of our staff. This ensures that our clients' executive leadership stays focused on achieving substantive dialogue and actionable guidance from each Board engagement.